How does Dell Technologies partner with NC Districts & Schools?
Through NCBCE, we participate in the Students@Work. This included partnership with an NC school around beautification improvements and their STEM conference. Outside of NCBCE, Dell works closely with districts across NC to not only provide hardware, but to also support their vision for teaching and learning to support future readiness. Dell also works with NC districts to identify student and educator computing needs, security solutions, data infrastructure solutions, visioning, strategic planning and professional learning. Recent partnerships with NC districts have also included launching Esports programs including hardware integration, resource guides, and professional learning for administrators and teachers
- Guest lecturing/class facilitation for help desk students computing courses
- Job shadowing opportunities
- Offering guidance and mentoring for students
- Other: Opportunity for Dell Tech Certification and VMware certification
- Partner with students on collaborative work-based learning projects
- Providing consultation on service desk set up and implementation
- Providing site visits to our facilities
- Sponsoring student tech team extracurricular clubs
Mission, Vision, ValuesMission, Vision, Values : We are a diverse team with unique perspectives. United in our purpose, our strategy and our culture. Driven by our ambition and the power of technology to drive human progress. Unwavering in our commitment to equality, trust and advocacy for one another. OUR PURPOSE We create technologies that drive human progress OUR VISION Delivering a better tomorrow Realizing progress Advancing Sustainability Cultivating Inclusion Transforming Lives Upholding Ethics & Privacy
NC-Based Employees: 1700
Connect with Dell Technologies
Contact NCBCE at _____ to determine how your community might partner with Dell.